NCALS Research Foundation
This support creates new opportunities for CALS faculty, staff and students to innovate and pursue excellence in research by developing and sustaining critical partnerships.
- Build resources for the discovery, development, and commercialization of new ideas and technologies.
- Develop and articulate high-value research propositions.
- Develop and implement innovative funding programs.
- Simplify business processes and other interactions between the private sector and the university.
- Provide advocacy for the programs and research achievements of the college.
Member Requirements: Members are selected for their support of the mission and vision of CALS, agricultural and life sciences research. Maximum number of board members: 32.
Nomination Process: Nominations are encouraged from all interested parties and are reviewed by the board’s nomination committee during quarterly meetings.